Saturday, August 27, 2011

Then What?

School has started in our area and now I am trying to find activities to fill Jonathon's day since he's no longer in the school system. HOORAY!  He wants to know everyday what he is going to be doing. I think he has a right to know what his day will look like. The problem is he wants to know "where are you going to take me to do something I want to do today?"
There are days when I need to stay home and get stuff done around the house and he does not want to hear "we're staying home." I think my goal will be to make a point of taking him out each day. Even if our outing is just to the post office, grocery store, or library.
Which speaking of... I told him we would go for a walk today... it's now 9:00p.m. and he is insisting on going for a walk and has even found a lantern to address the problem of it being dark outside... gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment