Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TALLYWHACKER!!!

Jonathon and I were returning home from South Dakota Sunday night. We were about an hour and a half from home when Jonathon decided..."hmmmm, that's right... I was ticked earlier so I think I will continue my rampage." When he is mad he will often bring things up that he knows are not appropriate. Sometimes he will do it to fuel his anger (it's hard to explain and I have yet to figure out why he does it, but he does) OR he will say things that he knows irritate the living daylights out of me. He decided to try to irritate me with the dreaded conversation about tallywhackers. (Yes, he knows it's really a penis, but he prefers to call it a tallywhacker... whatever... I have bigger problems to deal with than what he calls his body parts!) Soooo, for 20 minutes... TWENTY MINUTES... driving down Highway 59, I listened to "Does Vickie have a tallywhacker? Does... Vickie... have... a... tallywhacker?  Does Vickie have a TAL-LEE-WHACK-ERRRRRRR?
Did he suceed in irritating me... YES! Did I let him know he was irritating me... NO! I simply stated "when you can ask me a different question I will talk to you." Once I had a cell signal I had him call Daddy Tim so he could tell Tim how irritated he was with me. The phone call FINALLY ended the TAL-LEE-WHACK-ERRRRRRRR conversation... well that and a little bit of medication!  

No comments:

Post a Comment