Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lunch Date

I was so excited when Jonathon came up to me and asked me to lunch! He said "we could eat that lunch in Casper at the restaurant." My thoughts were WOW! I think he's asking me on a lunch date! That is awesome! I decided to get more information about this Mom-Son date. He said we could go to Applebee's, or Old Chicago. Again, WOW, real restaurants, no McDonalds, or Wendys, but real restaurants! Then I made the mistake of asking him "so you're using your money dollars to take me to lunch?" His response, "You have money dollars in your purse Vickie-Honey." I replied, "but if you're asking me to lunch shouldn't you use your money dollars?" He informed me HIS money dollars are in his bank and they are for Disneyland! Here I got all excited he was asking me for a lunch date and what he meant to say was "I'm hungry and you should take me to Casper to eat out!" LOL! Oh well, maybe someday the penny pincher will take me to lunch AND pay for it! Oh Jonathon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment