Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Murderer And A Tramp?

Since Daddy-Tim works for Union Pacific Railroad he is on call 24/7. He gets a phone call and he has 2 hrs to report to work. It’s a challenge to plan to far ahead with his work schedule. The other day, the stars must have aligned just right, as he and Jonathon had the opportunity to go to lunch at our local café. Jonathon loves to be out in public, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to be there with him.
Tim came home from their luncheon a bit exasperated! Evidently Jonathon spent all of lunch announcing to everyone in the café. “Where’s Mom-Vickie? You’ve killed her Daddy-Tim! You’ve killed her!”
Is it horrible of me to say it made me smile? Since Tim is either at work or sleeping, waiting to go to work, I’m the one who is frequently out in public with Jonathon, so I got a chuckle out of his commentary. Especially since Jonathon’s catch phrase when he’s out with me is to ask random men “Are you my father?”
Now if I look at the meaning behind those phrases my interpretation is “I wish Mom-Vickie had come to lunch with us” and “I’m thinking of Daddy-Tim.” I much prefer those interpretations to “my Daddy-Tim is a murderer and Mom-Vickie is a tramp!”  

3 comments:

  1. Vickie, You have a real knack for putting together words in a most enjoyable engaging way! Keep up the good work! I admire you and Tim for all you do for Jonathon!

    Uncle Dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG......THATS HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete