Sunday, March 25, 2012

Secret Keeper

I'm tired of being the secret keeper of events that have happened in Jonathon's life. The full extent of injustices done to him by "well meaning" people have caused him trauma, after trauma, after trauma. Sadly, do to his inability to effectively communicate, we will will probably never know the full extent of the damage, but are left to deal with the aftermath.

When I have shared past events that have happened to Jonathon with people, I have been called a liar. I've been told that these events couldn't possibly have happened by "professional" people. To me, being a "professional" means the person has received some kind of a formal education or experience in that CHOSEN area of knowledge. Being a so called "professional" does not mean stupidity has escaped these people!

One of my favorite sayings... "The road to hell is paved with well meaning professionals!"  

Stay tuned. This blog is about to get a lot more interesting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment